We are committed to providing our team members with a comprehensive rewards program that recognizes their commitment and contribution to achieving our vision. Whether you aspire to be CEO, dream of exploring the world, or simply want to provide a better life for your family, our rewards package will provide a solid foundation to achieve your personal and professional goals.
In addition to competitive compensation, our rewards include a robust benefits program, employee recognition programs, work life balance and resources to support professional growth. Highlights of our programs for eligible team members include:
- Medical & Dental Insurance – HMO, PPO and High Deductible insurance plan options allow you choices to fit individual and family’s needs.
- Wellness Incentives – A variety of incentives encourage and support your well-being.
- Holiday & Paid Time Off – Observance of 13 paid holidays and a minimum of 144 hours of annual paid time off allow you the time to rejuvenate and enjoy your time away from work.
- Retirement Savings Plans – Your future financial security can be achieved with a Defined Benefit Retirement Plan, a VEBA Health Savings Account, a pretax 457 Deferred Compensation Plan and a 401(a) Plan for eligible employees.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Health and dependent care costs are easier to manage with voluntary contributions to pre-tax savings accounts.
- Insurance Programs – Employer-sponsored Basic Life insurance provides you with peace of Supplemental and dependent coverage is also available.
- Learning & Development Programs – A variety of on-site and off-site learning opportunities allow you to pursue your professional goals, including reimbursement for qualified education.
- Commuter Transportation Program – To encourage the use of environmentally responsible forms of public transportation, the Authority offers eligible team members a subsidy to offset.
- Voluntary Benefits – Additional benefits offer you the personal security you need with Long Term Disability, Long Term Care Insurance and Pre-Paid Legal for example.
- Business Performance Incentive (BPI)
- Employee Recognition
We hope our generous benefits package demonstrates our commitment to being an employer of choice.
The below links lead to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to access and analyze data more easily.
Anthem Blue Cross
- In-Network: negotiated rates for all covered items and services between the plan or issuer and in-network providers.
- Out-of-Network: allowed amounts paid to, and billed charges from, out-of-network providers for all covered services within a 90-day period.