San Diego International Airport is proud to offer fast, free Wifi service to all travelers in the airport (#SANfreewifi).
Free sessions are two hours each, with speeds that allow you to download and stream your favorite music or movies. If you need additional time, simply log back in to another free 2-hour session.
Courtesy phones are located throughout the terminals. Complimentary local calls (area codes 619, 858, 760) are available at select locations. Long-distance phone cards are available to purchase in most Retail concessions.
ATMs by Bank of America – Non Bank of America customers pay $2.50 per ATM transaction. 9 locations:
- Terminal 1 East, near Gate 1, past checkpoint (Southwest Airlines)
- Terminal 1 Lobby across from food court (Pre-Security)
- Terminal 1 East, near Gate 5, past checkpoint (Southwest Airlines)
- Terminal 1 West, near Gate 13 (Allegiant, Frontier, jetBlue, Spirit, Sun Country)
- Terminal 2 East, Gates 20-32 1st level lobby near escalator (Pre-Security)
- Terminal 2 East, near Gate 23, past checkpoint (Alaska, American)
- Terminal 2 Baggage Claim, near Carousel 4
- Terminal 2 West, near Gate 36
- Terminal 2 West, Gates 33-51, in Sunset Cove, underneath escalator
Prepaid Debit Card by Ready Credit Corporation
6 ReadySTATION self-service kiosks are available to help passengers converting cash to pre-paid debit Mastercard (readyCARD). The cost per transaction is $5. Kiosks are located near ticketing counters.
Currency Exchange by Travelex
Services include Currency Exchange (TravelEx Currency Exchange Debit Cards are available at the Terminal 2 Kiosks), cash-out of American Express travelers’ checks, and Western Union money transfer.
- Terminal 1 Currency Exchange ATM, across from Food Court. 24-hours per Day
- Terminal 2 East Currency Exchange ATM, near Gate 23, past checkpoint. 24 hours per Day
- Terminal 2 Baggage Claim, Kiosk across from carousel 3. Daily 8am-8pm. 619-260-1921
- Terminal 2 West, Kiosk near Gate 48. Daily 5:30am-1pm and 4:30pm-7:30pm. 619-548-2323
- International Arrivals Hall, Kiosk in Meet & Greet area. Daily 10am-8pm. 619-683-7801
Free Visitor Information by Certified Folder Display
Brochures, maps and visitor guides are available at self-service display racks located near the Information Desks and baggage claim areas, and inside the USO office. Information covers San Diego metro, San Diego County, Los Angeles, Northern California, and Western States.
The three (3) new “Lactation Rooms” are each located post-security :
- Terminal 1 West Rotunda located on the second level, across from the elevator.
- Terminal 1 East Rotunda (Southwest Airlines Gates 3-10) located on the ground level, past the security checkpoint.
- Terminal 2 West located on the second level, near Gates 34-35
Our new rooms include a hand washing station, electrical outlets, comfortable seating, artwork, a children’s seat and soft lighting.
Luggage Carts by Smarte Carte
$5 per cart. Cash, credit and debit cards are accepted. Free for arriving passengers in the International Arrivals area. Cart racks are located in airport parking lots, Terminal 2 upper-level curbside check-in, near terminal entrance doors, and in the baggage claim areas.
Baggage Storage & Delivery
Baggage storage with free delivery within 15 miles of San Diego airport. $20 per bag/per day, any size. Credit and debit cards accepted only. Staffed Kiosks are located inside the Baggage Claim areas in both Terminal 1 and 2. Reservations can be placed at the staffed kiosks inside baggage claim, or online at baggagenanny.com. Hours of operation vary, see website for more info. Curbside delivery and pick up available.
Vending Machines by Canteen San Diego
Cold beverage and snack vending machines are located at:
- Terminal 1 parking lot under pedestrian bridge
- Terminal 2 Parking Plaza, lower level at each elevator core
- International Arrivals Hall in the Meet & Greet area
Shoeshine by The Classic Shine
There are three post-security locations with varied hours of operation:
- Terminal 1 East at the top of the rotunda escalator
- Terminal 2 East past the checkpoint near Gate 23
- Terminal 2 West on the north Concourse near Gate 36
Designed to increase modal choices and public transit ridership to the Airport. The lockers are FREE to use, but require a $25.00 refundable key deposit. Users must sign up here. Two available lockers, each has capacity of 4 bicycles, for a total of 8 bicycles:
- Locker 1 - south of pet relief area at T2W
- Locker 2 - east of Terminal 1 pedestrian bridge, along the fence line