San Diego International Airport is proud to offer fast, free Wifi service to all travelers in the airport (#SANfreewifi).
Free sessions are two hours each, with speeds that allow you to download and stream your favorite music or movies. If you need additional time, simply log back in to another free 2-hour session.
Courtesy phones are located throughout the terminals. Complimentary local calls (area codes 619, 858, 760) are available at select locations. Long-distance phone cards are available to purchase in most Retail concessions.
ATMs by Bank of America – Non Bank of America customers pay $3.00 per ATM transaction. 9 locations:
- Terminal 1 East, near Gate 1, past checkpoint (Southwest Airlines)
- Terminal 1 Lobby across from food court (Pre-Security)
- Terminal 1 East, near Gate 5, past checkpoint (Southwest Airlines)
- Terminal 1 West, near Gate 13 (Allegiant, Frontier, jetBlue, Spirit, Sun Country)
- Terminal 2 East, Gates 20-32 1st level lobby near escalator (Pre-Security)
- Terminal 2 East, near Gate 23, past checkpoint (Alaska, American)
- Terminal 2 Baggage Claim, near Carousel 4
- Terminal 2 West, near Gate 36
- Terminal 2 West, Gates 33-51, in Sunset Cove, underneath escalator
Prepaid Debit Card by Ready Credit Corporation
6 ReadySTATION self-service kiosks are available to help passengers converting cash to pre-paid debit Mastercard (readyCARD). The cost per transaction is $5. Kiosks are located near ticketing counters.
Free Visitor Information by Certified Folder Display
Brochures, maps and visitor guides are available at self-service display racks located near the Information Desks and baggage claim areas, and inside the USO office. Information covers San Diego metro, San Diego County, Los Angeles, Northern California, and Western States.
The three (3) new “Lactation Rooms” are each located post-security :
- Terminal 1 West Rotunda located on the second level, across from the elevator.
- Terminal 1 East Rotunda (Southwest Airlines Gates 3-10) located on the ground level, past the security checkpoint.
- Terminal 2 West located on the second level, near Gates 34-35
Our new rooms include a hand washing station, electrical outlets, comfortable seating, artwork, a children’s seat and soft lighting.
Luggage Carts by Smarte Carte
$6.00 per cart. Cash, credit and debit cards are accepted. Free for arriving passengers in the International Arrivals area. Cart racks are located in airport parking lots, Terminal 2 upper-level curbside check-in, near terminal entrance doors, and in the baggage claim areas.
Vending Machines by Canteen San Diego
Cold beverage and snack vending machines are located at:
- Terminal 1 parking lot under pedestrian bridge
- Terminal 2 Parking Plaza, lower level at each elevator core
- International Arrivals Hall in the Meet & Greet area
Shoeshine by The Classic Shine - Temporarily Closed
There are three post-security locations with varied hours of operation:
- Terminal 1 East at the top of the rotunda escalator
- Terminal 2 East past the checkpoint near Gate 23
- Terminal 2 West on the north Concourse near Gate 36
Designed to increase modal choices and public transit ridership to the Airport. The lockers are FREE to use, but require a $25.00 refundable key deposit. Users must sign up here. Two available lockers, each has capacity of 4 bicycles, for a total of 8 bicycles:
- Locker 1 - south of pet relief area at T2W
- Locker 2 - east of Terminal 1 pedestrian bridge, along the fence line
Portable Charging by Fuel Rod
Portable, refillable charging units are available in both terminals. Units can be purchased and recharged (multiple cables included), or swapped out for fully charged units at airports and other venues across the country. $25.00.
PPE Vending Machines by Prepango
Vending machines are located pre-security in ticket counter and baggage claim areas. Machines sell masks, gloves, wipes, sanitizer, as well as common OTC medications.