ATMs by Bank of America – Non Bank of America customers pay $2.50 per ATM transaction.
- Terminal 1 Gates 1 and 2 past checkpoint
- Terminal 1 Lobby across from food court
- Terminal 1 Southwest Airlines near gate 5
- Terminal 1 Alaska Airlines near gate 13
- Terminal 2 Gates 20-32 1st level lobby near escalator
- Terminal 2 Gates 20-32 past checkpoint near Gate 23 by See’s Chocolates
- Terminal 2 Gates 33-51 baggage claim near carousel 4
- Terminal 2 Gates 33-51 near gate 36
- Terminal 2 Gates 33-51 Sunset Cove, underneath escalator
Designed to increase modal choices and public transit ridership to the Airport.
The lockers are FREE to use, but require a $25.00 refundable key deposit. Users must sign up here. Two available lockers, each has
capacity of 4 bicycles, for a total of 8 bicycles:
- Locker 1 - south of pet relief area at T2W
- Locker 2 - east of Terminal 1 pedestrian bridge, along the fence line
Currency Exchange by Travelex
Services include currency exchange, travel insurance, travelers’ checks, Western
Union money transfer, copy and fax, and prepaid phone cards. Two locations:
- Terminal 2 kiosk in the baggage claim across from carousel 3. Daily 5am-8pm. 619-260-1921
- Terminal 2 mobile unit past checkpoint near gate 22. Daily 5:30am-1pm and 4:30pm-7:30pm.
Free Visitor Information by Certified Folder Display
Brochures, maps and visitor guides are available at self service display racks located
near the baggage claim areas and inside the USO office. Information covers San Diego
metro, San Diego County, Los Angeles, Northern California, and Western States.
San Diego International Airport is proud to offer fast, free Wifi service to all travelers in the airport (#SANfreewifi).
Free sessions are two hours each, with speeds that allow you to download and stream your favorite music or movies. If you need additional time, simply log back in to another free 2-hour session.
The three (3) new “Lactation Rooms” are each located post-security :
- Terminal 1 West Rotunda (Alaska, Frontier) located on the second level, across from the elevator.
- Terminal 1 East Rotunda (Southwest Airlines Gates 3-10) located on the ground level, past the security checkpoint.
- Terminal 2 West located on the second level, near Gates 34-35
Our new rooms include a hand washing station, electrical outlets, comfortable seating, artwork, a children’s seat and soft lighting.
Luggage Carts by Smarte Carte
$4 per cart. Cash, credit and debit cards are accepted. Free for arriving international
passengers clearing custom in the Federal Inspection Facility. Cart racks are located
in airport parking lots, Terminal 2 upper-level curbside check-in, near terminal
entrance doors, and in the baggage claim areas.
Courtesy phones are located throughout the terminals. Complimentary local calls (area codes 619, 858, 760) are available at select locations. Long-distance phone cards are available to purchase in most airport concessions.
Prepaid Debit Card by Ready Credit Corporation
5 ReadySTATION self-service kiosks are available to help passengers converting cash to prepaid debit Mastercard (readyCARD). The cost per transaction is $5. Kiosks are located near ticketing counters in Terminals 1 and 2: Alaska, American, jetBlue, United, and Hawaiian.
Vending Machines by Canteen San Diego
Cold beverage and snack vending machines are located at:
- Terminal 1 parking lot under pedestrian bridge
- Terminal 2 near International Arrivals, ground level
- Terminal 2 near bag carousel 7
- Cell Phone Lot on Harbor Drive
- Economy Lot on Pacific Highway
- Taxi/Shuttle Hold Lot on Harbor Island Drive
Shoeshine by The Classic Shine
There are four post-security locations with varied hours of operation:
- Terminal 1 East at the top of the rotunda escalator
- Terminal 2 East past the checkpoint near Gate 23
- Terminal 2 West on the north Concourse near Gate 36
- Terminal 2 West left (west) of the Checkpoint near Gate 48