We are currently seeking candidates for a vacant seat on our Audit Committee., who meet one of the following qualifications, for one public member appointment to the Audit Committee. The deadline to apply is Friday, December 6, 2019.
- An architect or civil engineer licensed to practice in the State of California.
- A professional with experience in the field of real estate or land economics.
- A person with experience in managing construction of large-scale public works project
- A person who resides within the airport influences area of the San Diego International Airport.
(See attached Airport Influence Area Map to determine residence status)
- A person with experience in environmental justice as it pertains to land use.
If you are interested in serving on the Audit Committee, and meet the qualifications in one of the categories listed above, please complete the attached application and submit to: Email: Board Services/Authority Clerk at email@example.com