ATMs by Bank of America – Non Bank of America customers pay $2.50 per ATM transaction. 10 locations:
- Commuter Terminal lobby across from checkpoint
- Terminal 1 gates 1 and 2 past checkpoint
- Terminal 1 lobby near baggage claim
- Terminal 1 Southwest Airlines 2nd level near gate 3
- Terminal 1 United Airlines 2nd level left side escalator
- Terminal 2 East 1st level near escalator
- Terminal 2 East past checkpoint near gate 22
- Terminal 2 West baggage claim near carousel 4
- Terminal 2 West near water fountain between gates 35 and 36
- Terminal 2 West Sunset Cove, underneath the escalator
Baggage Carts by Smarte Carte
$4 per cart. Cash, credit and debit cards are accepted. Free for arriving international
passengers clearing custom in the Federal Inspection Facility. Cart racks are located
in airport parking lots, near terminal entrance doors, and in the baggage claim
Bicycle Lockers by San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG) and the San Diego
County Regional Airport Authority
Designed to increase modal choices and public transit ridership to the Airport.
2 available lockers, each has capacity of 4 bicycles, for a total of 8 bicycles:
The lockers are FREE to use, but require a $25.00 refundable key deposit. Users must sign up here.
- Locker 1 - north side of the West Wing Building at 2320 Stillwater Road
- Locker 2 - east of Terminal 1 pedestrian bridge, along the fence line
Currency Exchange by Travelex
Services include currency exchange, travel insurance, travelers’ check, Western Union money transfer, copy and fax, and prepaid phone cards. 2 locations:
- Terminal 2 kiosk in the baggage claim across from carousel 3. Daily 5am-8pm. 619-260-1921
- Terminal 2 mobile cart past checkpoint near gate 22. Daily 5:30am-1pm and 4:30pm-7:30pm. 619-200-3530
Free Visitor Information by Certified Folder Display
Brochures, maps and visitor guides are available at self service display racks
located near the baggage claim areas and inside the USO office. Information
covers San Diego metro, San Diego County, Los Angeles, Northern California, and
Medical Equipment Rental by SpecialCare
Includes wheelchair and FAA-approved oxygen concentrators. Support available 24
hours 7 days a week at 800-794-4076.
Pay Phones by Pacific Telemanagement Services
Phones are located throughout the terminals.
Shoeshine by Goodfellows
$7 for shoes, $8 for boots, and $9 for exotics. 4 locations:
- Terminal 1 Southwest Airlines post-security near escalators. Mon-Fri 5am-9pm. Sat-Sun
- Terminal 1 United Airlines post-security near gate 11. Mon-Fri 5am-6pm. Sat-Sun
- Terminal 2 East post-security near gate 22 and Jer's Chocolates. Mon-Fri 5am-5pm. Sat-Sun 5am-3pm.
- Terminal 2 West post-security, just outside the checkpoint near gate 48. Mon-Fri 5am-5pm. Sat-Sun 5am-3pm.