See behind the scenes of San Diego International Airport! The Airport Authority is offering free tours of the airport and airfield, including up-close looks at the runway, endangered species areas and public art. Tours are two hours long and are offered on select Thursdays and Fridays at 10:00 a.m. Please wear comfortable shoes, as the first part of the tour involves walking through the terminals.
General Public Tours:
- Thursday, May 25 | 10 AM – 12 PM FULL
- Friday, June 9th 2017 | 10AM – 12PM FULL
- Friday, June 22nd 2017 | 10AM – 12PM FULL
- Friday, July 7th 2017 | 10AM – 12PM FULL
- Thursday, July 27th 2017 | 10AM – 12PM FULL
- Thursday, August 31st 2017 | 10AM – 12PM FULL
Submit a request using the form below and let us know which of the following
date you are available.